Monday 4 October 2021

Sweets & Treats Cupcake Happy Birthday Card. Creative Colour Challenges #CCC5

 Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Monday. Hope you ahve all had a fabulous weekend?

It's time for another colour combo over on Creative Colour Challenges and what a cpmbo it is today!!

It's anothe rone I had to think long and hard about, but I eventually came up witht he idea of colouring the Icing or Frosting, in the Pumpkin Pie  and Pacific Point to incorporate the colours. There's also a dab or wink of stella here and there to add a bit of sparkle.








Measurements

Crumb Cake Card Stock 

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Pumpkin Pie Card Stock 

1pc - 5" x 3"

Pacific Point Card Stock 

1pc - 2 7/8" x 4 7/8"

Basic White Card Stock 

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 2 3/4" x 4 3/4"

‐--------------------------------

Take the Crumb Cake card stoxk and gold along the score line, then cover the card front with the cupcake images stamped in crumb cake ink. Colour the Icing/frosting with your wink of stella - put to one side to dry!

On scraps of basic white stamp out 6 cupcakes and the stand in memento ink. Once dry colour in. I used Pumpkin Pie and Crumb Cake Blends, but there isn't one for Pacific Point. I used my blender pen with some ink from the ink pad and coloured it in like that. Add some wjnk of atella to the cases. Once dry, fussy cut all these out. 

Also, stamp a single cupcake onto the larger Basic white card piece and colour as above.

Add this panel to the inside of the card.

On the remaining piece of basic white stamp the two sentiments at the top, layer this to the Pacific point, the Pumpkin Pie and add to the centre of the card front.

Take your cake stand and add it to the cadd using dimensionals- I had to cut a few down as it's quite thin.

Now add the cupcakes with both liquid and dimensionals so you get different heights.



Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new August to December Mini Catalogue- So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

 

3 comments:

  1. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging. 80th birthday cards for him

    ReplyDelete

Sentimental Park Thank you Card. Inspire Create Challenges #163 Colour Challenge

  Good Afternoon Everyone, Happy Monday! Today I'm sharing a card I've made for the current Inspire Create Challenge - #163 which i...