Thursday 21 October 2021

Expressions in Ink Thank You Card.

 Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Thursday!! Today's card is a super sweet thank you card made with elements from the Expressions in Ink Suite. I love the bold designs and colours here and it was so much fun to make mg own backgrounds.




Measurements

Magenta Madness Cardstock 

1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

Basic white card Stock 

2pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Scraps

Expressions in Ink DSP 

1pc - 5 5/8" x 1"

-------------------------------------

Fold the Magenta Madness Cardstock along the score line to create a card base. Add one of the pieces of basic white card to the inside.

On the other piece of basic white stamp a selection of images in 1st and 2nd generation Stamping (Stamping off onto scrap first). This creates a lovely background. Stamp the sentiment in the bottom right hand corner.

Wrap some linen thread around this panel, about a third of the way down and secure it on the back. Add this piece to the card front.

Take the DSP strip and add to the card front, with dimensionals approx 1/2" from the left.

On scraps of basic white stamp some flowers and leaves, cut out and add to the card in a cluster next to the DSP strip. Add a rhinestone to the centre of the flowers.

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new August to December Mini Catalogue- So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentimental Park Thank you Card. Inspire Create Challenges #163 Colour Challenge

  Good Afternoon Everyone, Happy Monday! Today I'm sharing a card I've made for the current Inspire Create Challenge - #163 which i...