Saturday 23 October 2021

Blackberry Beauty Happy Fall Greetings Card. Stamping for Friends Blog Hop. October 2021

 Good Evening Everyone,

Another hop for today, this time its with the lovely Stamping with Friends ladies and this theme was The Season of Fall. Now here in the UK, we don't really celebrate Fall as such, like other countries do - so I'll be honest I found this a little tricky but using the BlackBerry Beauty DSP I came up with this card, which I think it really Pretty.







Measurements

Blackberry Bliss Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

1pc - 2 1/4" x 3"

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Blackberry Beauty DSP

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Fussy cut images

---------------------------------------

Fold the larger piece of BlackBerry Bliss card Stock along the score line,  adding the Basic white piece to the inside. Add a fussy cut owl in the bottom right.

Add the large panel of DSP to the card front.

Take the smaller piece of BlackBerry Bliss card Stock and score at 1/4" and 1/2" on all four sides. I thought this just added a little bit of interest. Add this to the centre of the card front.

Add some fussy cut acorn leaf clusters to cover the bottom and two owls in flight.

Run a selection of letters 'HAPPY FALL' through your cut and emboss machine using the Playful Alphabet dies and the gold metallic specialty paper.  Add the HAPPY top left and the FALL bottom right.

I hope you enjoyed the card today and will give it a go yourself - it would be lovely to see your versions, but for now please continue through the hop and see what everyone else has created for this Fall Theme hop. Xenia is up next so please click to see what she has made today.....


Season of Fall Blog Hop Roll Call

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new August to December Mini Catalogue- So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

6 comments:

  1. I love this dsp and your use of it for fall worked great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore this paper...and you use of it for this project was a great choice. I absolutely loath to cut my paper...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...love the paper. I haven't cut mine up yet (it's too pretty). Thanks for hopping with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful card design. I love this pretty paper and your owls look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Sentimental Park Thank you Card. Inspire Create Challenges #163 Colour Challenge

  Good Afternoon Everyone, Happy Monday! Today I'm sharing a card I've made for the current Inspire Create Challenge - #163 which i...