Saturday 16 October 2021

Lovely You Cherished Friend Greeting Card. Pootlers Team Challenge October 2021

 Good Afteroon Everyone,

Happy Saturday! Today's card was made for our Larger Team's Monthly Challenge. We were given Calypso Coral, Early Espresso and Petal Pink to create a projects around and I'll be honest - I love how this turned out. Because of the sentiment I kept my design simple, which the view of making mailing easier.





Measurements

Early Espresso Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

1pc 3 7/8" x 1 3/8"

Basic White Card Stock

2pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 3 7/8" x 1 1/8" 

---------------------------------

Fold the Early Espresso card stock along the score line to create your card base. Then add one of the larger pieces of basic white to the inside.

On the other large piece of card stock, stamp the small images from Lovely you in a variation of Calypso Coral, Early Espresso and Petal Pink ink. Add this to the card front.

Stamp the sentiments onto the strip of Basic white in Early Espresso. To try and get it to look even - I stamped the miles apart one first in the lower and the the other I stamp close to the top left edge - that helped the sentiment fill this strip.

Once the early Espresso ink is dry - Ink up the flower image in Petal Pink and stamp in second generation (stamped of onto scrap paper once) three times to cover the background.

Layer this to the Early Espresso strip and then add to the card front.

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new August to December Mini Catalogue- So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentimental Park Thank you Card. Inspire Create Challenges #163 Colour Challenge

  Good Afternoon Everyone, Happy Monday! Today I'm sharing a card I've made for the current Inspire Create Challenge - #163 which i...