Saturday 9 October 2021

Dragonfly Garden Thank You Card. CASE the Catalogue. Stamping with Friends Blog Hop. October 2021

 Good Evening Everyone,

I'm taking part in the Stamping with Friends blog hop and we all are CASEing the Catalogue.

CASEing is interpreted in a few different ways, but the main ways are Copy And Share Everywhere or Copy And Selectively Edit. Depending on your mojo and how your want to you can do it whichever you prefer, but it is really important that whoever you CASE is given credit for the original design or Idea.

Here's My version....





The Card I decided to CASE uses In the Wild suite. I chose to switch up the design slightly along with the colours. I used the same DSP as the catalogue but pulled out different colours from it to create a slightly different colour combo, based on the Colours that appear within the In the Wild DSP. I also didn't have the same embossing folder.

This is the card from pg 23 of the Annual Catalogue, which is show with the Dragonfly Garden Bundle.





Measurements

Cajun Craze Card Stock 

1pc- 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Basic White Cardstock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 2 3/4" x 5"

scraps

In the Wild DSP

1pc - 5 /8" x 5 5/8"

1pc - 3 1/4" x 5"

-------------------------------

Take the larger piece of Cajun Craze card stock and fold along the score line to create your card base. 

Ink up the Dragonfly stamp in Merry Merlot and stamp a small portion of in into the lower right hand corner of the largest Basic White piece and add the thin 5/8" strip of DSP below to run flush with the bottom edge. Add this to the inside of the card.

Run the remaining piece of Cajun Craze through your Cut & Emboss machine in the Painted Texture embossing folder and add to the card front.

Stamp the sentiment in Evening Evergreen ink into the bottom right hand corner of the remaining piece of Basic White - layer this onto the DSP and then add this to the card front at an angle.

On scraps of Basic White stamp out three dragonflies - one in each of the following - Crushed Curry, Merry Merlot & Cajun Craze, then cut out using the Dragonfly Punch.

Add these to the card front using dimensionals.

Finally add a few rhinestones.


I hope you enjoyed today's card.Please continue through the hop to find some more inspiration. Caron is next in the hop - click the button below to see what she has created today.....



Libby Fens
Linda Moore
Donna Schnees
Sandra Roberts
Karen Egan
Tricia Butts
Victoria Littlewood
Caron Bailey
Tina Hewett
Xenia Stanford

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new August to December Mini Catalogue- So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

2 comments:

Sentimental Park Thank you Card. Inspire Create Challenges #163 Colour Challenge

  Good Afternoon Everyone, Happy Monday! Today I'm sharing a card I've made for the current Inspire Create Challenge - #163 which i...