Wednesday 20 October 2021

Collar Fold Cute Halloween Card. Crafty Collaborations Halloween Blog Hop. October 2021

 Good Afternoon Everyone,

Today I'm taking part in the Crafty Collaborations Halloween Blog Hop. Now, we don't always do a great deal when it comes to Halloween and I suspect with all that's happened with the Pandemic it's going to be a very different kind of Halloween this year! 

I decided to create this fun card with a collar fold to show of some more of the fabulous DSP from the Cute Halloween DSP pack.







Measurements

Pumpkin Pie Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored 5 7/8"

Cute Halloween DSP

2pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

fussy skulls

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

scrap

---------------------------

Fold the Pumpkin Pie card stock along the score line to create your card base - add the basic white panel to the inside.

Take one of the pieces  DSP , the piece you want to be on the top and find the centre point on the longest length - I just folded it over lightly and made a tiny pinch where it was but you could measure in out. Place this DSP into your trimmer and line up the notch into the track and cut into it approx 1 1/4". Rotate your DSP now and line up the top corner to the inside edge of the cut and score a diagonal line. Repeat this process for the bottom edge as well. so it should look like this ( I had to use a different piece of DSP to show you as I forgot to take pics as I was making my card!! oopps)



Now very carefully fold along these score lines so that you are folding the DSP towards the centre. You will create a piece like so...



Layer this to the other piece of DSP piece and then add to the card front.

On a scrap of basic white stamp the sentiment and add to the lower left corner, adding three fussy cut skulls above.

I hope you liked today's card. Please take a look at the list below and check out all the other amazing Halloween inspired projects...

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new August to December Mini Catalogue- So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx


1 comment:

  1. This paper is perfect for this collar fold design. I think I’ll make myself a few😇. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...