Sunday 31 January 2021

Paper Blooms Mini Post It Note Holders. Crafty Collaborations Share it Sunday Blog Hop January 2021

 Good Afternoon Everyone,

I'm taking part in Crafty Collaborations Share it Sunday Blog Hop today. We are all showcasing any projects we have made using the Fabulous products from Stampin Up.

My project today is a fab one, it's not a new idea in fact this has been done for years and years by a lot of people. These are Covered Mini Post It Notes. I tend to sit and a batch of these probably once a month, They come in really handy as I give them out for lots of reasons new catalogues, orders and just having handy in my bag or on my desk! I find it so handy to have a stash of these ready made as I never know when I may need one.

They are a fab way to use up those scraps as well.


Measurements

Cardstock

1pc - 13cm x 6cm

DSP

3cm x 5 1/2cm

or

5 3/8" x 2 3/8"

Take your card stock and score as follows:-

Long Side - 3 1/2cm, 4 1/2cm, 8 1/2cm & 9 1/2cm.

or 1 7/16", 1 13/16", 3 3/8" & 3 3/4"

Take the detailed Trio Punch and round the corners of what side, like this



Now, round the bottom two corners of the DSP and adhere to the rounded side of the card stock like so:-



Add some liquid glue to the back of the post it note pad and adhere to the card stock in the largest rectangular area. Making sure that the open edge of the pad is facing towards the right side.



Add a velcro dot to the flap that has the rounded edges, the place the opposite pad directly above it, glue side up 



Then fold over the straight edge panel, then fold the other flap with the velcro one and push down so that the velcro dots are firmly stuck down.

Job Done! I did say It was a really quick project!!

Please do take a look at the list below and check out what everyone else has made for today's blog hop


Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's cards. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month, one with News & Updates and a second with an exclusive newsletter subscriber tutorial.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual and/or our Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

10 comments:

  1. Lovely, always need post it pads, the prettier the better xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty note holders - love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project! I am going to have to convert these measurements to Imperial so I can CASE! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love the measurements converted to inches and what is the size of the post in notes. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing. I am always looking for something I can make for my class participants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really cute, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...