Friday 8 October 2021

Free as a Bird Slimline Thank You Card. Stampin Birds Weekly Challenge

 Good Morning Everyone,

It's Friday! Just one more day to get through and then it's the weekend!! woo hoo! 

In our team group we have a weekly challenge which is set to help us keep crafting, keep our mojo flowing and perhaps make us create a project which we wouldn't normally do, and that is the case for this week's challenge. It's Slimline Cards, and from memory I think I have only ever made one single slimline card in all the years of crafting!!

I wanted to create a monotone slightly vintage feel, but keeping it clean and crisp and simple!! I think I have fulfilled my brief - what do you think?







Measurements

Soft Suede Card Stock

1pc - 6 1/2" x 8 1/4", scored at 3 1/4"

Crumb Cake Card Stock

1pc - 8" x 3"

Very Vanilla Card Stock

2pc - 2 1/2" x 7 1/2"

---------------------------------------

Take your piece of Soft Suede Card Stock and fold along the score line - add one of the very vanilla pieces to the inside and the crumb cake layer to the front.

On the remaining piece of very vanilla, Stamp the image in the centre in Early Espresso ink, and them stamp to either side making sure you make it look like the images flow as one.

Once dry, colour with a selection of Blends. Stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso ink in the top right and then add this panel to the card front.

Super quick, simple and very pretty slimline card! And you could very easily switch up the colours to create a cards perfect for your recipient.

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new August to December Mini Catalogue- So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentimental Park Thank you Card. Inspire Create Challenges #163 Colour Challenge

  Good Afternoon Everyone, Happy Monday! Today I'm sharing a card I've made for the current Inspire Create Challenge - #163 which i...