Friday 22 October 2021

Harvest Meadow Dragonfly Garden Thank You for Your Kindness Greeting Card

 Good Morning Everyone,

Woo Hoo - It's Friday Folks. Hope this week has been good to you and you all have some wonderful plans for the weekend?

Today I'm doing a little scrap busting and I wanted to share this card with you. It takes such a small amount of product - but because I've pulled the colours from the DSP pack and added the Dragonfly I think it's awesome and really does pack a punch!







Measurements

Soft Succulent Cardstock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Basic White Cardstock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 1" x 3 1/4"

1pc - scrap

Crumb Cake Card Stock

4pc - 1 3/4" x 1 3/4"

1pc - 1 1/4" x 3 1/2"

Calypso Coral Cardstock

4pc - 1 5/8" x 1 5/8"

1pc - 1 1/8" x 3 3/8"

Bumble Bee Card Stock

1pc- scrap

Harvest Meadow DSP

4pc - 1 1/2" x 1 1/2"

-----------------------------------


Take the soft succulent card stock and fold along the score line to create the card base. Add the large basic white panel to the inside.

Round two opposite corners on all the pieces of DSP. Take a look at my sample above. you keep the corner on each outside corner and all the inside points.  This is key if the DSP is directional. Also pay attention if your DSP creates a picture like mine.

Round the same corners on the square card stock pieces and layer these all together DSP, Calypso Coral and then Crumb Cake.

On the this strip of basic white stamp the sentiment into the centre, layer up with the other two strips and add this along with the squares to the card front.

On scrap of basic white stamp the large dragon fly in Bumble bee and cut out using the coordinating punch - also cut two small dragonflies from a scrap of bumblebee card stock

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new August to December Mini Catalogue- So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentimental Park Thank you Card. Inspire Create Challenges #163 Colour Challenge

  Good Afternoon Everyone, Happy Monday! Today I'm sharing a card I've made for the current Inspire Create Challenge - #163 which i...