Sunday 10 October 2021

Peaceful Place Flip Front Fold Christmas Card. Share it on a Sunday

 Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Sunday, I hope you have some great things planned today - we arent up to much, buzzing around doung a few jobs around the house and I'm hoping to squeeze in a bit of crafting too. 

It's Share it on a Sunday and this week we're doing Fun Fold Cards. I love to make fun fold cards, but sometimes time just doesn't allow for us to be able to make a fun fold that has many many elements to it. I'm still cracking on with my Christmas Cards and I wanted a different style, but something that was quick and easy to replicate - so this fold was perfect. If you keep the embellishments minimal, if will fold flat and fit into your standard envelopes.








Measurements

Magenta Madness Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 5 3/4"

1pc - 8 1/4" x 3", scored at 4 1/8"

Peaceful Place DSP 

2pc - 3 7/8" x 1 1/4"

1pc - 3 7/8" x 2 3/4"

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 3 7/8" x 2 3/4

‐------------------------------------

Take the smaller piece of Magenta Madness and fold along the score line. Hold the card as if it's a mini tent fold card and add the basic White card Stock to the inside, and the larger DSP panel to the front.

On the larger piece of Magenta Madness, add the two thinner pieces of DSP to each end making sure theres and equal border around the top, bottom and edge. 

Now, take the fold card piece from earlier and adhere in the centre of these two panels, making sure the fold edge is flush with the top edge and to bottom is flush with the bottom edge - there should be even spacing between this piece and the two DSP pieces either side.

Stamp the sentiment in Magenta Madness ink and trim down. Ink the edges of this piece by puting the edge onto the ink pad lightly, keepingyour card vertical. This will add colour in a more controlled way than with a sponge.

Add this to the middle panel with dimensionals 

Easy peasy!! Card all done in super speedy time! Fun folds don't always have to be super tricky of have mang many elements to them. I love this clean and simple look with that added interest of the centre panel. 


I hope you enjoyed today's card. Please head over and see what Donna & Karen have both made this week.

Taffy Crafting

Crafty Karen Designs

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new August to December Mini Catalogue- So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentimental Park Thank you Card. Inspire Create Challenges #163 Colour Challenge

  Good Afternoon Everyone, Happy Monday! Today I'm sharing a card I've made for the current Inspire Create Challenge - #163 which i...