Sunday 24 October 2021

Sweet as a Peach Happy Birthday Card. Share it on a Sunday

 Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend?

As it's Sunday, we have another Share it on a Sunday for you and this week it's all about die cuts. I chose to use the You're a Peach Suite. I'll be honest, I really didn't think this would be a Suite that I would like, let alone Love - the colours and images all work beautifully together.



Measurements

Pear Pizzazz Card Stock

1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

scraps

Sweet as a Peach DSP

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 5 5/8" x 1"

scrap

-----------------------

Fold the Pear Pizzazz card stock along the score line to create your card base. Add the basic white panel and adhere the thin DSP strip along the bottom. 

Add the larger piece of DSP to the card front.

On scraps of basic white stamp 2 leaf images in Pear Pizzazz and cut out using the coordinating die.

Ink up the flower images in Pale Papaya, then using a sponge add a small amount of calypso coral ink around the edges to give a two tone effect. Stamp this twice, and then cut out using the coordinating dies.

Add the leaves to the top of the card, sticking then down flat with liquid glue. Then add the flowers with dimensionals. If you look closely at the leaves there's a small break in the stems so you know where to add them.

Cut out some basic white the small sentiment strip die and then stamp the sentiment in Pear Pizzazz ink.

Stamp the Happy Birthday Sentiment in Calypso Coral onto another piece of scrap and trim, slanting the edges to mimic the die cut - do the same with a small scrap of the DSP.

Arrange the two sentiments and the DSP strip below the leaves.

Finally add some rhinestones to the centre of each flower.

It's a super simple design, but I didn't want to do anything too fussy - sometimes it can be dialed back and still pretty thanks to the amazing coordination in the design and products.

I hope you enjoyed today's card - please pop over and see what Donna & Karen have both made today

Taffy Crafting

Crafty Karen Designs

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new August to December Mini Catalogue- So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

2 comments:

Sentimental Park Thank you Card. Inspire Create Challenges #163 Colour Challenge

  Good Afternoon Everyone, Happy Monday! Today I'm sharing a card I've made for the current Inspire Create Challenge - #163 which i...