Sunday 31 October 2021

Congratulations 3D House Easel Card. Crafty Collaborations Share it Sunday Blog Hop. October 2021

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I'm taking part in the Crafty Collaborations Share it Sunday blog hop. We do this once a month and it's an opportunity for us to show anything we want to - there's no set theme to follow for this one!

I started following Iced Images over on Youtube recently and she makes the most incredible projects - there's a lot of fancy folds, and when I say Fancy - they can be really fancy! I came across a tutorial for a 3D House Easel Card and I was blown away, I just knew I had to give it a go. I have never seen this before and do you know what, it wasnt that difficult to do. Thats what I love about her Tutorials.






Measurements

Gray Granite Card Stock

Base - 1pc 11 3/4" x 4"

Roof - 1pc 4" x 4 1/4"

In Good Taste DSP 

Roof - 2pc 4" x 1 3/4"

Base - 1pc 3 3/4" x 2 3/8"

Bloom where you're Planted 

Garden - 1pc 3 3/4" x 1"

Outside Walls - 2pc 3 3/4" x 2 1/4"

Hand Penned DSP 

Wallpaper - 1pc 3 3/4" x 2 1/4"

Gray Granite 

Door - 1pc 1/2" x 7/8"

Window - 1pc 1 1/8" x 1 1/4"

Basic White Card Stock 

Door - 1pc 1/2" x 1/2"

Window - 2pc 7/8" x 1/2"

Scrap for the sentiment 

-----------------------------------------------

Take the Gray Granite base piece and score on the long side at 2 1/2", 4", 5 1/2" & 8". All the folds are mountain, make sure you fold straight and burnish well. 

Create the door and window by adding the basic white to the Gray Granite and popping a matt black gem as a door handle.

Add the DSP to the panels as follows (here'sthe front and back)...



Add the door and window to what will be the front of the house.



Now score the Roof piece of Gray Granite and score on the short side at 2". Add the two piece of DSP, the fold and burnish well.



Add adhesive to the small gray granite panel on the base, next to where your front piece is and add the roof. Only stick this front piece of the roof down, otherwise it won't fold flat to go into your envelope.

Stamp the sentiment from All for Baby and trim it so you are left with just the Congratulations. Position this on the inner edge of the Garden strip with dimensionals, then the rest of the card can fold round from the back and tuck under there to stay in place.

 I hope you enjoyed my project today and will have a go yourself - I had so much fun creating it. Please take a look at the list below and continue through the hop to see what everyone else has been making today

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's project. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new August to December Mini Catalogue- So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

11 comments:

Sentimental Park Thank you Card. Inspire Create Challenges #163 Colour Challenge

  Good Afternoon Everyone, Happy Monday! Today I'm sharing a card I've made for the current Inspire Create Challenge - #163 which i...