Wednesday 1 August 2018

Garden Impressions Happy Birthday Biscuit Box using Stampin Up Supplies

Hello Everyone,

How are you all doing?

Today I have dug out my Garden Impressions DSP, which I haven't really used yet, to create this cute little birthday Biscuit box, although, you can easily switch up the sentiment and make this into a gift for anything you want.

The finished size is 5" x 3" x 3/4" so loads of room for goodies. You can create two from one sheet of A4 cardstock and would look super pretty on a craft fair table or as wedding favours!



Take a piece of Night of Navy Card stock that measures 8 1/4" x 5 3/4".

Score on the long side at 3/4", 3 3/4", 4 1/2" & 7 1/2" and along the short side at 3/4".



Cut away the small square on the lower left hand side and notch into the top and bottom to the flap you have created. Along to bottom, cut up all the remaining score lines and notch into the square pieces. See above.

Add a piece of DSP that measures 2 3/4" x 4 3/4" to the large rectangular section towards the left hand side, next to the 'flap you have create. Run tear and tape along that 'flap' and fold round and adhere to create the box.  At the bottom, fold in the sides and the back and place adhesive on the front flap and close up.

Stamp a greeting onto a scrap of whisper white in shaded spruce and layer onto a piece of shaded spruce card stock. Add this to the box about a third of the way up.

Using the blossom builder punch, cut out a flower in Night of Navy, Shaded Spruce & Mango Melody, give these flowers some dimension by lightly pushing the round end of a pen into the centre and add a rhinestone, hen with glue dots, cluster these to the left of the sentiment.

Pop in the biscuits and lightly pinch the top together.

Here's a list of all the supplies I have used today, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will try it out yourself.

See you soon

Vickie
  xxx

2 comments:

  1. I need to look at my notes on my bag but I think our might be the same or at least very similar. If there are any differences they will be very minor ones. I love the fact that you can fit a packet of biscuits in it. (Posh biscuits at that too!) TFS :O) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, I never realised you had done something similar :). When we were at Grassington, they put some of these biscuits on our tea tray and I liked them so much that I bought a box of Amazon!! hahaha

      Delete

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...