Saturday 11 August 2018

Best Route Birthday Card. Number 1 of #100things

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Saturday and welcome to the first project I have in my #100things. What's #100things I hear you say???

My Upline Amanda decided to do a personal challenge of #100things, which isn't something new but thought it would be a fun task. And she has encouraged us to join in too.

Basically, you challenge your self to do 100 tasks, noting them as you go. This can be on a variety of things, personal or work - I have decided that I will focus my #100things on projects - so I am joining to create 100 projects over the next few months.

My first, is this fun Best Route Birthday card



Measurements:-

Blueberry Bushell Card Stock

1pc - 8 1/4" x 5 7/8", scored at 4 1/8"
1pc - 1 3/4" x 1"

Best Route Designer Series Paper
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 5" x 2 1/4"

Pineapple Punch Card Stock
1pc - 2 5/8" x 3 3/8"

Whisper White Card Stock
1pc - 2 1/2" x 3 1/4"
1pc - 3/4" x 1 5/8"
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
Scrap for the cyclist

Take the largest piece of Blueberry Bushel and create your card base, add the biggest piece of whipser white to the inside of the card, and the largest piece of DSP to the card front. Cut a banner tail into the 5" x 2 1/4" piece of DSP and adhere to the card front towards the left hand side.

On the 2 1/2" x 3 1/4" piece of whisper white, stamp the happy birthday sentiment all over - I used Gray Granite and stamped off once to give a slightly lighter tone, then sponge the edges. Layer this piece onto the pineapple punch and place on the card front.

Stamp the cyclist onto the scrap whisper white and fussy cut, with dimensionals adhere this to the happy birthday panel.

Using Blueberry bushel, stamp the happy birthday onto the last piece of whisper white and layer this the remaining Blueberry Bushel Cardstock then add this final piece to the card.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List

Thanks for joining me today, I hope you continue to follow me on my #100things journey - click on the follow button to be notified each time I upload a new project so you don't miss it!

Why not try this #100things challenge yourself!

See you all soon

Vickie
  xxx

4 comments:

  1. OMGosh! I didn't realise Amanda had encouraged others to do the #100things challenge too! I wonder whether I could manage it or whether it would be too much for me at present. Perhaps I should just support both you and Amanda and leave it at that. I could maybe do it at another time when perhaps the time is better. A great No. 1 to your 100 Vickie keep it up! It is a brilliant idea. TFS :O) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doing the #100things is about achieving something yourself… it can take 100 days or 100 weeks!! I have decided to do it so that I can have a clear focus to produce for my blog and get Vickie Lou Designs out there more xx

      Delete
  2. Brilliant well I will support you wherever I can Vickie. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Lorraine, that really does mean a lot xxxx

      Delete

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...