Sunday 5 August 2018

Bright & Bold Perennial Birthday Card using Stampin Up Products

Hello Again Everyone,

A second project for you today, now if I'm honest I made this a few days ago, but forgot to schedule it and I needed to do it by today!!

It was made for my entry into the Global Design Projects Weekly Challenge #149. Each week they post a challenge sometimes its a theme, or a sketch challenge or a colour challenge.

This week was a colour challenge and we were given Lovely Lipstick, Bermuda Bay & Night of Navy. I love the bright colour combination and this is what I can up with



Measurements:-

Bermuda Bay Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Lovely Lipstick Cardstock
1pc - 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"

Night of Navy Cardstock
1pc - 2 1/8" x 4 3/4"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 5" x 3 1/2"
1pc - 1 7/8" x 4 1/2"

Take the Bermuda Bay cardstock and fold to create your card base, add the 5 5/8" x 3 7/8" and adhere to the inside of the card, add the lovely lipstick panel to the front.

Using the Perennial birthday stamp set stamp the sentiment into the centre of the rectangle of whisper white. Then fill the rest of the white space with the flower and leaf images. add rhinestones to the centres of the flowers. 

Whilst you have the stamp set and inks to hand, cover the remaining piece of whisper white with the flowers and leaves again, but this time I stamped off three times to give a soft background look.

Layer all these pieces onto the card base and it's finished.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used, click on the images below to head over to my online store.
Product List
Don't forget to head over to http://www.global-design-project.com/ to join in a challenge yourself.

See you soon

 Vickie
  xxx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Vickie, I am just completing my Global Design Project Colour challenge card at the moment. Then I click on your name and see yours. I love it, I love the Perennial Birthday stamp set anyway it is such a brilliant set. I have done mine with Varied Vases and it will be up on my blog shortly. TFS :O) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it turned out, and like you... it's one of my fave sets. Ohhhh can't wit to see your entry xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Arvada co Florist

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...