Tuesday 31 July 2018

Beautiful Bouquet Blue Birthday Card Using Stampin Up Supplies

Good Morning Everyone,

Sorry I have been missing for a few days. I have had a problem with my hand so therefore I have been unable to type properly or create. Today's card is a card I made last week and I am currently typing with one hand, which is going to take FOREVER!!

I entered the Cotswold Crafter challenge last week which was a Tic Tac Toe Challenge. For those who don't know what that is. You are given a grid with nine options and you chose three that make up a line, either vertically, horizontally or diagonally. Then you create a card using those elements chosen. I chose Blue, Twine and Rectangle and I am so happy with the results



Measurements:-

Whisper White
1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8" to create a card base.
1pc - 1 3/4" x 1 3/4"
1pc - 3 1/2" x 3 1/4"
1pc - 3 " x 2 3/4"

Balmy Blue
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Night of Navy
1pc - 3 1/4" x 3"

Pacific Point
1pc - 3 1/2" x 2"

Take the small thin rectangle and stamp the sentiment in the centre towards the top in Pacific Point, add the small flower either side with balmy blue and add rhinestones to the centre. Using snail, adhere this to the pacific point cardstock.

Stamp a flower image all over the balmy blue cardstock in coordinating balmy blue ink and add to your card base.

Take the 3" x 2 3/4" piece of whisper white and stamp and alternative flower all over this piece using pacific point ink, I added the stamens using soft suede.

Layer all the remaining card stock pieces up and add to the card base.

Bring back in the sentiment piece and wrap with twine, I used some from my stash, which is non Stampin Up, but you could use anything here to embellish. Add this to the card using dimensionals.


Here's a list of all the products I used in todays card, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List

Thank you for joining me today, I hope you enjoyed the card... Want to try a challenge - then head over to cotswoldcrafter.blogspot.com to see what this weeks challenge is.

See you all soon

Vickie
  xxx


2 comments:

  1. I love this card Vickie, firstly because of the colours and then because you stamp your card stock. I am trying to do this more and more now because I think it actually looks better than DSP. TFS :O) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorraine, I love DSP and the mixing and matching - but there's a whole world of possibilities when you create your own - you can tailor it to fit you project perfectly. xx

      Delete

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...