Wednesday 15 August 2018

Thank You for Caring Floral Greeting Card. Number 7 of #100things

Hello Everyone,

thanks for joining me on project number 7 of #100things. If this is the first post you have seen, I am joining in a challenge to create 100 projects! This is in the hope that I push myself creatively and make more of a variety of projects, because 100 is a big number!

Today I have a beautiful card made for a colour challenge I was given from Karen, who runs and ongoing colour challenge over on Stampin For All. Now I know I mention this group a lot on my blogs, but it really is a great group, full of awesome people, projects and inspiration.

Anyway, back to my project - I was given Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake, Basic Gray & Highland Heather and this is what I made:-


Measurements

Basic Gray Cardstock
1pc - 5 1/2" x 11", scored at 5 1/2"

Blackberry Bliss Cardstock
1pc - 5" x 5" 

Highland Heather Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/2" x 4 1/2"

Crumb Cake Cardstock
1pc - 4"x4"

Whisper White Cardstock
1 pc - 5" x 5"
1pc - 3 3/4" x 3 3/4"


Take the label me pretty stamp set and stamp the floral edges in Highland heather, then stamp the thank you circle in blackberry bliss. Cut out using the pretty label punch, along with two shapes from blackberry bliss. 

Using the small floral outline and solid image cover the whole of the small whisper white square. I used blackberry bliss for the outline and highland heather for the solid image.

Sponge the edges of all of the cardstock with crumb cake ink and then layer all the square on the card base. Layer up the punch outs and add to the card with dimensionals.

Add a small dot of glue form your fine tip glue bottle to the centre of all of the flowers and place a sequin from the mini sequin trim.

Here's a list of the supplies I used today, click on the links to head over to my online store.
Product List

Thanks again for joining me, don't forget to click on the follow button if you do not want to miss out on any of my #100things.

Also, pop over to Stampin For All on Facebook, I promise you will love the crafting community over there!!

See you all again soon

Vickie
  xxx

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, I love, love this colour. I can't get enough of it. I love the stamping of the little flower too to create your own DSP Vickie. TFS :O) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorraine. I really enjoy creating my own DSP as I can tailor it to any colour scheme I want :)

      Delete
  2. Love the card. Not sure how I missed the stamp, will have to put it in my next order. Looking forward to the other projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Louisa, the small flower is tiny and easily overlooked. I didn't realise I had it for ages - It's so cute. xx

    ReplyDelete

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...