Tuesday 14 August 2018

It's Nearly time for the NEW Autumn Winter Catalogue

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick post to let you all know that the BRAND NEW Autumn Winter Catalogue is due to go live on 5th September!!

As a Stampin Up Demo I have managed to get my hands on it early - Yes one of the many perks is to Pre-order, mine is on its way and I am super excited to get my hands of new goodies early.


If you haven't got a Stampin Up Demo and would like an Autumn Winter Catalogue or/and an annual catalogue I would be more than happy to get one out to you in the post for FREE. I can however, only send to UK, France, Germany, Netherlands & Austria - So if you are outside these areas, you will have to find a demo who serves you location.

I will be posting these out in the last week of August, so you should have these in your hands a few days before it goes live.

Click on the Contact Tab above to find out how to get in touch with me to order your catalogue.

See you Soon

Vickie
  xxx

2 comments:

  1. I do hope you get lots of customers Vickie, if I get anyone asking for goods I will post them your way love. :O) xxx

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...