Wednesday 8 August 2018

Petal Promenade & Highland Heather Birthday Card

Good Morning Everyone,

We have made it to Wednesday. I don't know about you but this week is flying by!!

Today I have this beautiful card for you. The Petal Promenade DSP is absolutely stunning and if I'm honest, helps you create cards quickly and with such ease.



Measurements

Highland Heather Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"
1pc - 4 1/4" x 2 1/4"

Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 4" x 2"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 3/8"
1pc of scrap for the sentiment

Take your large piece of highland heather and create the card base, at add the large whisper white piece to the inside. Layer up all your DSP and highland heather cardstock and adhere to the card front.

Cut a small length of Gray Granite Textured Weave ribbon and a piece of the white polka dot tulle and stick these down across the centre.

On the piece of scrap whisper white stamp you sentiment in fresh fig ink, then cut out using the pretty label punch. The sentiment I have used fits snug, so make sure you take your time to line it up properly. 

Lightly sponge the edges and adhere this to the card over the ribbon with dimensionals and you are done.

I told you it was a quick and easy card.


Here's a list of all the supplies I have used today, click on the image to head over to my online store.
Product List
Thanks for joining me today - don't forget to click on the follow button if you enjoy my projects - this will notify you each time I upload.

BONUS DAYS - this promotion is still running. For every £45 you spend in August, Stampin Up will give you £4.50 to spend in September - it's such a great deal - head to my online store for more information Click Here.

See you Soon

Vickie
  xxx

3 comments:

  1. This Petal Promenade DSP is gorgeous and I have seen so many different designs created with it that even if you never created your own card design I doubt you would run out of designs to CASE! A great promotion by SU for Aug thank you for the reminder Vickie. :O) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a beautiful Paper pack - I love every design it has, and like you say - there's tonnes of projects you could create xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Highland Flower Shop

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...