Saturday 11 August 2018

Comfort & Healing to You Card. Number 2 of #100things

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are well and enjoying your weekend.

I don't use calypso coral very often, it's never there in the front of my mind so when I was flicking through the catalogue I decided that I wanted to case this beautiful card.  I didn't have the same ribbon or the embellishments, but I did add some Pearls... I love the finished card....  



Take a piece of calypso coral that measures 11" x 5 1/2" and scored at 5 1/2". Cut a piece of Nature's Poem DSP to 4 3/4" x 3 1/2" and adhere to the card base.

Bring in your big shot and using scraps of So Saffron, Petal Pink and gold Foil, cut out a variety of the elements. 

Take some whisper white card stock that measure 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" and stamp the large flower slightly off centre toward the bottom left. Also stamp this image onto a piece  of scrap and fussy cut. Stamp two leaves in Lemon lime twist. Now using snail stick this panel to the card front.

Add glue dots to your so saffron die cuts and arrange on the card, making sure you 'ends a collect in the same area, cover over the 'ends' with the fussy cut flower with dimensional. This will ensure that you don't see any straggly ends.

Rub your embossing buddy over another scrap of Whisper white, and then stamp the sentiment with versamark ink. Sprinkle with copper embossing powder, tap the back of the card to remove any excess powder and heat set with your heat tool. You will notice that the powder melts and turns your sentiment into a glossy text.  

Cut out using your 1 3/4" circle punch and add to the card. Add glue dot to the rest of your die cuts and arrange them around your card, I did have to trim a few down to get the look I wanted. I also added a few Pearl Jewels to finish it off.


Here's a list of all the Supplies I used today, click on the images to head over my online store :-
Product List

I hope you enjoyed the project and remember, use the catalogue for inspiration as well as it's usual uses.

If you don't have one - let me know and I can get an Annual & a Seasonal catalogue out in the post to you.

See you Soon

Vickie
  xxx

2 comments:

  1. I thought with CASE it was Copy And Selectively Edit Vickie which is what you have done as you didn't have the same ribbon or embellishments. I love what you have done and you are so right about Calypso Coral it is a colour I would not go for normally. No. 2 done keep going you are doing well Vickie. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support Lorraine, it means a lot :) xx

      Delete

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...