Sunday 12 August 2018

Climbing Orchids Thinking of You Card. Number 3 of #100things

Good Morning Everyone,

Well, what a turn in the weather - It's bucketing it down this morning and has been through most of the night!! At least my garden will be thankful and I suppose it gives me an excuse to stay in my craft room today. What are you all up to today??

I have this clean and simple thinking of you card today. Sometimes less is more and with this Climbing Orchids set, I thought that was the way to go. It also doubles up as my Colour Challenge entry from Karen over on Stampin for All on Facebook....

Measurements:-

Night of Navy Cardstock
1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/4"

Highland Heather Cardstock
1pc - 5 1/4" x 3 3/4"

Gray Granite Cardstock
1pc - 5 " x 3 5/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 4 3/4" x 3 3/8
Scraps for the flowers

Ink up the large orchid, small orchid and two buds in highland heather onto your scrap, and the centres in smoky slate. Now you can run these through the big shot with the Orchid Builder Framelits, but I just fussy cut them on this occasion.

Add your sentiment in the top left hand corner of the small whisper white piece in smoky Slate, and figure out where you want your flower to go, stamp the branches in smoky slate.

Adhere down all your layers on the card base. Pop dimensionals under the flowers and the buds and arrange on the front of the card. Place the last piece of whisper white on the inside of the card.

I did tell you it was super simple!!!

Here's a list of supplies I used in the card, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List
Thanks for taking a look at my project, I hope you are enjoying my #100things journey - click on the follow button if you don't want to miss out on any future posts.

Head on over to Stampin for All on Facebook and ask Karen for your very own Colour Challenge!
See you Soon

Vickie
  xxx


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Highland Heather and Night of Navy together. This is a card that I would love to CASE Vickie; it is so pretty. And what a great way too to get in your colour challenge from Karen too. I still have mine to do. TFS :O) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorraine, of course you may CASE. Can't wait to see what you do with your colour challenge xx

      Delete

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...