Sunday 19 August 2018

Oh So Eclectic Congratulations Card. Number 12 of #100things

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Well the rain has finally made way for a little sunshine - we have blue skies and rays!! So here's my card for today - a bright and beautiful card using the Oh So Eclectic stamp set.



Measurements:-

Berry Burst Card Stock
1pc - 1 1/4 x 2 5/8"
1pc - 2 3/4" x 4 1/4"
1pc - 8 1/4" x 5 7/8"

Whisper White Card Stock
1pc - 1" x 2 3/8"
1pc - 2 1/2" x 4"
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Lemon Lime Twist Card Stock
1pc -5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Take the piece of Lemon Lime Twist and place it on the simply scored. Using the stylish create score lines all along to cardstock. I chose to do some close together and some further apart to create a bit of interest. Add this panel to the card base made from the largest piece of berry burst. Also add the largest piece of whisper white to the inside.

Bring in some scraps of whisper white and stamp three leaf images in Tranquil Tide and three flowers in Berry Burst. I stamped the outline in full ink and then the solid image I stamped off first to give a lighter tome. Fussy cut all these out. 

Add the remaining piece of whisper white to the last berry burst . Create a knot n the ruffled trim and lay this onto the bottom of the panel you just created, secure the loose edges on the back with tape and then add this panel to the card base with dimensionals. Pop the flowers and the leaves onto the whisper white, arrange then so they fill most of the white space.

Stamp the Congratulations from Petal Palette on the smallest piece of whisper white in Tranquil tide and layer up on the smallest piece of Berry Burst. Place this below the flower panel.


Here's a list of all the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List
Thanks for taking a peek at my card today, I'm flying through my #100things, I really enjoying it as It's making me look for new techniques and making me push myself to create a variety of different projects. I you are enjoying it as well,  don't forget to click the follow button if you want to keep up to date with all my new posts.

See you soon

Vickie
 xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow I absolutely love these two colours together. I would never have put them together but I will be doing so on my projects in the future Vickie. TFS :O) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorraine, I love mixing colours and luckily these turned out well together. xx

      Delete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...