Friday 10 August 2018

Merry Merlot & Half Full Wine Bottle Tag using Stampin Up Supplies

Happy Friday Everyone,

I hope you all have great plans for the weekend, me and Dave are having a quite one - we have a few odd jobs to do around the house, and we all know how they stack up if not done  So we plan on having a productive yet relaxed few days off work.

Today I have this wine bottle tag, which just helps to 'fancy' up a bottle of wine. It would be a great idea to pop onto one of these when giving a bottle as a gift.



Take  piece of Merry Merlot card stock that measures 10" x 2 1/2" and score at 3". Burnish the score line well.

Place the second largest circle from the stitched circle and centre it in the 2 1/2" x 3" section you have created as below and then run it through the big shot.


Round all four corners using the detailed trio punch. One a piece of whisper white that measures 6 3/4" x 2 1/4" stamp the line of glasses with Gray granite ink, I stamped off twice before adding to my cardstock to give a subtle background. Round the bottom two corners and sponge all the edges.Using snail, add this to the merry merlot panel.

On a scrap piece of whisper white stamp the wine bottle and the wine glass in memento ink and colour in using stampin write markers then fussy cut out. Stamp the sentiment in Merry merlot and trim to a neat rectangle, take a scrap of Merry merlot that is 1/4" larger - round all the corners on both pieces and layer together.

Add the sentiment, the wine bottle and the glass to the tag with dimensionals.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List
Thanks for joining me today, I hope you enjoyed my project - it you would like to keep notified of my latest post click on the follow button.

See you Soon

Vickie
  xxx

6 comments:

  1. Love this too Vickie, I have been looking at this stamp set for such a long time now. From the 2017-2018 to the present 2018-2019 catalogue. I think it does have to go on my next order because I have nothing like it in my craft stamp stash to produce something like you have done. TFS :O) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorraine, It's a great set - I bought it in the last catalogue and its brill. It has some great sentiments - Great for Christmas as well xx

      Delete
  2. These fascinating creations can be used in necklaces, earrings, bracelets and even in costume jewelry. buy empty liquor bottles online

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're produced by the very best degree developers who will be distinguished for your polo dress creating. You'll find polo Ron Lauren inside exclusive array which include particular classes for men, women. wines free shipping europe

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want to save money on merlot, visit Zogby

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bulk wine was most likely sold by a "bulk wine" broker, of which there are many. Many around the globe, only a few in each country. wine fridges uk

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...