Tuesday 7 August 2018

Lemon & Lime Treat Boxes using Stampin Up Supplies

Hello Everyone.

I hope you are doing well? I'm back into the swing of my full time job - tiles, tiles, tiles!!! So here's my welcome snippet of my fave thing, crafting!!

I love the Lemon Zest stamp set, and don't use it anywhere near enough.

Today I have the same project, but in different colour ways so I can create a Lemon and a Lime Version. These measure 5" x 2" x 3/4" and you can get two boxes from one piece of A4 cardstock.

I

Take a piece of cardstock that measures 6 1/4" x 5 3/4". Score on the long side at 3/4", 2 3/4", 3 1/2" & 5 1/2", the on the short side score at 5".

Hold the card stock horizontally and snip up all the score lines at the bottom, cut straight up the edges of the rectangles and wedge slightly into the square. Cut away the square at in the bottom left corner and notch into the large rectangle and the same at the top, as the image below shows.



Add tear and tape to the notched flap on the left and adhere to the opposite side to create the box shape, fold in the sides and the back, then run some tear and tap on the front flap and adhere closed.

Pinch in the top and using the handheld punch create two holes as below:-

Thread through the ruffled ribbon, so the loose ends are both at the front then tie in a knot.

Bring in some scrap whisper white and stamp two slices in the coordinating colour, and cut out using the 1 3/4" circle punch. Ink up the Happy Birthday and cut out using the tailed tag punch, along with two shapes in the cardstock colour you want. Layer up the tag pieces. I decided to ha a thin piece showing at the top and a larger piece at the bottom. Add dimensionals to the slices and the sentiment add to the front of the box.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List
Thanks for joining e today, I hope you liked my project - if you don't want to miss out on any future blog posts - click on the follow button to be notified of anything new!!

See you soon

Vickie
  xxx

3 comments:

  1. Vickie I love this I am going to make one for my friend who loves gin in a lemon one and put some miniature gins in it. TFS :O) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Flowers Longmont CO

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...