Friday 17 August 2018

Always Thinking of You Greetings Card. Number 10 of #100things

Hello Everyone

A second card from me today, I wanted to show you this CASE I have created from the current catalogue - it's a great source of inspiration. There's so many project samples in the catalogue that you cannot help but be inspired!!

I love the simplicity of this card, the soft colours, the die cuts and the embossing folder all add subtle texture and dimension :-


Take a piece of Sahara sand that measures3 3/4" x 3 7/8" and stamp the image from accented blooms stamp set in whisper white craft ink. Pop this to one side to make sure it dries completely.

Bring in your big shot and the leaves from the flourish thinlits and create about four. Now run a piece of sahara sand that measures 5 5/8" x 3 7/8" in the basket weave embossing folder. Create a card base using a piece of Sahara Sand that measures 11 3/4" x 4 1/8", scored at 5 7/8". and adhere this dry embossed panel with snail.

Using watercolour pencils, colour in the stamped images, use your white pencil to define the stamped outlines if needed. Add this panel to the card base with dimensionals, and then tuck the leaves under the panel so they appear to be growing out.

Stamp the diamond shape in sahara sand on a scrap and cut out using the tailored tag punch and adhere in the border, create a double tailed banner for the sentiment a layer on top.



Here's a list of all the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store:-
Product List

thanks for joining me in my #100things challenge. I hope you enjoyed today's card. Don't forget the catalogue is a great source of inspiration. if you don't have either the annual catalogue or the Autumn Winter Catalogue, just let me know and I can pop a copy in the post for you.

See you soon

 Vickie
   xxx

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful project Vickie with some 'no-line colouring' added as well. That is great I haven't tried this technique yet; keep meaning too but never seem to get around to it. Neither do I use the catalogue for cards to CASE at all. What am I like? Number 10 you are doing great Vickie, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorraine, It's a great technique - As I'm doing this #100things I'm trying hard to try a lot of new techniques!! You should try it - it's a fun one. xx

      Delete

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...