Monday 20 August 2018

Balloon Celebration 'Let's Celebrate your day' Birthday Card. Number 13 of #100things

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the late post - It's Monday and been one of those days.... I get up, get sorted for work.. leave the house and then realise that I didn't schedule my project!! Then I get home potter around and then realise I still hadn't done it!!

So here I am quickly putting it up!!

I wanted to create something fun and quirky but most of all quick card, so here it is -



Create a card base with Basic gray card stock that measures 5 7/8" x 8 1/4" score at 4 1/8". Place a piece of whisper white that measures 5 5/8" x 3 7/8" onto the inside of the card.


Take a piece of scrap paper and stamp the outline in memento black ink, then the solid balloon image in each of the in colours.

Make sure these dry completely before you move onto the next stage.

Run your embossing buddy over the card, this will remove any oils or static on the card stock. Ink up the detail stamp in versamark and ink each balloon. Cover with silver embossing powder and gently tap off the excess. Bring your heat gun to the cardstock and melt the powder. Set this to one side to dry. Repeat the same process for the sentiment.

Once dry punch out the balloons with the balloon bouquet punch, and the sentiment with the 1 3/4" circle punch.

Add bakers twine to each balloon. and then adhere to the card using dimensionals, then pull all the twine to a point and add a little snail to hold the twine in place, then place the circle sentiment over the connecting twine. Trim down the twine if needed.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store:-
Product List


Thanks for joining me today, I loved creating this quick card. I hope you have enjoyed it too - don't forget to hit the follow button if you don't want to miss out on any of my future projects and posts.

See you soon

Vickie
 xxx

2 comments:

  1. What a quick and simple card that has a big impact using the new In-colours. These colours are so vibrant that the card and image does not have to do a lot. TFS :O) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...