Monday 13 August 2018

Happy Birthday Scraps Challenge Card. Number 5 of #100things

Good Evening Everyone,

I hope you all had a good Monday? My full time job has been a little draining today, well, that's the polite word for it! So I was so happy to get home and create a card...

I made this card as my entry for the Stampin for All weekly sketch challenge over on facebook.

So this card is so easy to make, honestly!!

Head to your scrap drawer and pulled out a lot of thin strips.Cut them down to various sizes and then using the coordinating colour ink, stamp the words from the tabs for everything and thoughtful banners stamp sets.

Create a card base from a piece of Gray granite that measures 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8". Sponge all the edges in Gray Granite ink. Then add a Happy Birthday sentiment into the top right hand corner.

Now add a small amount of liquid glue to the back of your strips and adhere them onto the card base, making sure you stagger them to fill out as much of the card front as possible.

This project looks like it uses a load of products, but you can use whatever colours you want - you could just alternate two colours, just see whatever you have to hand.

Here's a list of all the supplies I have used today, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List
Thanks for stopping by today.

Pop over to Stampin For All to join in a challenge or two... its a great crafting community for of inspiration and ideas, along with some great support if you need it.

See you soon

Vickie
 xxx

2 comments:

  1. I was planning on making my card challenge from Karen tonight but when I saw yours I was amazed at how fantastic it looked. Well done, I love all the sentiments its a great idea. TFS :O) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Lorraine, I love a good old challenge and I really enjoyed this one. Can't wait to see what you come up with for yours xx

      Delete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...