Sunday 10 June 2018

Wood Textures Thank You Card using Stampin Up Products

Hello Everyone,

Happy Sunday!! I hope you have had a great weekend so far - I had a fab afternoon yesterday. I had a girlie afternoon with my Mum, Nan and my sister. We went for afternoon tea at Patisserie  Valerie and then as the sun was shining we headed to a Secret Gin Garden for Gin and Cocktails, so needless very little crafting was done. 

So I'm back in the craft room today, working hard! and here's my card for today.I needed a card to say thank you for a male friend and I tend to struggle with masculine cards but I'm chuffed with how this has turned out 


Cut  piece of Crumb cake to 5 1/2" x 3 3/4" and stamp the hardwood background stamp in soft suede ink, then sponge the edges. Add this to an Early Espresso card base.

Using to tailored tag punch, cut 4 shapes for the wood textures DSP, I chose the tree rings to create a defined contrast, but any of the paper would work well.  Also cut  a shape out of very vanilla card stock. Ink up the Thank you sentiment in soft suede and then sponge all the edges of the punched shapes.

Adhere the wood texture piece down with snail and run snail along to back of the sentiment. Taking the gold metallic thread, wrap it around your fingers about 6 times, and then stick it to the snail. Add dimensionals to the whole piece and centre on the card.

Pop a piece of very vanilla which has had the edges sponged to the inside, to make the perfect area to write your message.



Here's a list of all the supplies I used, click on the links to head over to my online store.
Thanks for joining me today, see you soon

Vickie
  xxx

15 comments:

  1. Vickie, I too tend to have more trouble with masculine cards. This though is a fabulous example of how to use the Wood Texture DSP with the Tailored Edged Punch to make an excellent masculine card. Thank you for sharing it with us craters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! Gadget personalizzati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which will help keep your gas expenses low and it save you time and that puts more money in your pocket. how-to-start-a-woodworking-business.s3.amazonaws.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. great jamb saws review

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories. The FoxBeast

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information. top dailyguide

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the tips and information..i really appreciate it.. my guide on fly fishing sling packs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. photo scanner reviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really can't get enough of hardwood floors in my home. But I know that often times using hardwood means that forests are cut down and little is done to replenish the trees that have been removed. When I learned that reclaimed wood flooring was a viable option to hardwood flooring, I took note. There is nothing that energizes me more than finding a fantastic sustainable product that allows me to have my cake and be able to eat it too. If you are planning a new home with wood floors or a flooring upgrade for your existing home, be sure to keep reclaimed wood flooring on the top of your list - you will be happy you did! https://www.dylanthomasprize.com/overlook-what-your-neighbors-claim-furnish-your-house-for-free-with-second-give-timber-pallets/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. baby product reviews

    ReplyDelete
  11. When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  12. They come from the same place, and are most likely to be manufactured with similar materials and workmanship. girls bunk bed with slide

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best work you have done, this online website is cool with great facts and looks. I have stopped at this blog after viewing the excellent content. I will be back for more qualitative work. chew beads

    ReplyDelete
  14. That gives off an impression of being brilliant anyway i am still not very beyond any doubt that I like it. At any rate will look significantly more into it and choose by and by!
    Ipe decking

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...