Monday 11 June 2018

Accented Blooms Thank You card using Stampin Up Supplies

Happy Monday Everyone,

Are you ready for a brand new week?? I sure am!!

The accented blooms stamp set is absolutely gorgeous, and today's card took very little time to create and I didn't want anything too fussy - I just wanted to show off this gorgeous floral image.

Using thick whisper white create a card base that is 4" x 4" and add a layer of Blueberry bushel that is 3 3/4" square.

Stamp the large floral image onto whisper white in memento ink and colour in using the in colours stamp n write markers. Fussy cut around the while image.

On a scrap stamp the thank you from the set in lovely lipstick and cut out using the tailored tag punch.

Put dimensionals  onto the back of both pieces and adhere to the card front.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy. It's such a great stamp set that allows you to make cards super quick. I just love it!

Here's a list of the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope to see you very soon

Vickie
  xx

2 comments:

  1. Voila! Beautiful! This stamp set caught my eye immediately I opened the new catalogue and the tailored edged punch that previously I had not seen the use of now I need in my craft stash! What a great way to show off how the new in-colours work together! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorraine, it's a great stamp set, it really is!!

      Delete

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...