Tuesday 19 June 2018

Red & Navy So Eclectic Birthday Card using Stampin Up Supplies

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all survived Monday!! I did - Just. hahaha.

Today I have a card that came about completely by accident... I had made two cards earlier for an order and had a few bits left over, so pulling those together and adding some more I managed to create this and I was actually surprised how well it came out!!

 The floral image from Oh So Eclectic in real red all over the card front of the same colour, them stamp three times on whisper white. Stamp the leave image three times on a scrap of whisper white and fussy cut them all out.

Bring in you big shot and cut two ovals, the largest in night of navy and the next one down in whisper white. Take the Happy and Birthday words from Tabs for everything and stamp towards the top of the white oval. Adhere this to the larger oval and stick on to the card with snail.

Arrange your flowers and leave to fill the bottom of the oval and adhere in place with dimensionals. 

Add a bow made with the beautiful gingham ribbon and add some rhinestones.


Here's a list of all the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store....
Product List
Thanks for stopping by today, Don't forget to click on the follow button to make sure you never miss a post.

See you Soon

Vickie
  xxx


2 comments:

  1. Well thats the way to do it Vickie, take the left over pieces and create a project and a fabulous project at that! I love the Blue, Red, White and Green together. I love the fact that you have stamped tone-on-tone onto the red base card too. So many elements in which go together to make a great card, thank you. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Lorraine, I was so surprised how well it came together using odds and sods from other projects xxx

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...