Wednesday 20 June 2018

Beautiful Bouquet Kindness Quote Home Decor Frame using Stampin Up Supplies

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are well, We have hit the halfway mark, How's you week been? I have been super busy with my full time job and then my crafty business. But I have managed to get into the craft room and create something for my favourite weekly challenge  Stampin for All Design Team Challenge, and what an awesome challenge it is this week.... To create a Home Décor frame. Definitely something to push me out of my comfort zone. Here's the frame I created....



I took a white washed frame which measured 7x7 inches that I had picked up locally for a few quid. I felt the white was a bit too stark, so I took a cloth and rubbed a little ink over it to distress slightly. Then I took the flourish from Timeless Textures and stamped it all around the frame edge. I stamped off the Sahara Sand a couple of time to keep it soft. I made sure it was all super dry by using my heat gun.

Taking a load of whisper white scraps I stamped a whole load of flowers from the beautiful Bouquet stamp set and crated a few in different colours.

I brought in my bigshot and the magnetic platform and cut out all the flowers and also cut some leaves from gold foil and old olive cardstock. This took a little time to do, but it's worth the effort.

Using thick whisper white cardstock, I cut to fit the inset of my frame and stamped the Kindness quote from the Enjoy Life stamp set.

I added dimensionals to the back of all the flowers and placed them onto the card covering the white space, I also added the leaves with a dot of liquid glue and tucked them behind the flower, bending slightly to create lift.

Lastly, I added some pearl jewels to add some extra texture. Put the frame together as per the instructions and it's finished.

Here's a list of all the supplies is used today, click on the images to head over to my online store...
Product List
Thanks for taking a look at today's project.  I must admit I am really chuffed with how this turned out. As I mainly concentrate on cardmaking this was a challenge... but the finished result is gorgeous. I will be trying my hand at more projects like this in the near future.

Head over to Stampin for All to enter the challenge yourself, or just enjoy taking inspiration form the talented design team and all the other crafter over there

Don't forget to click the follow button to make sure you don't miss a post!!

See you Soon

Vickie
 xxx

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Vickie, what a plonker I am! I was typing out my comment to your blog and when I had sent it I realised that I had not put the correct name at the bottom. I am going to try and get my DT challenge set by Gez started to day, you have done an amazing job using the frame and the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set. If mine turns out even slightly as good as yours then I will be over the moon. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...