Thursday 14 June 2018

Half Full Happy Birthday Card using Stampin Up Products

Hello Everyone,

It looks like the weather is set to change over the next few days. We are expecting rain and high winds... but on the up side... my garden could do with it!!

Today I bring you a Birthday card for my dear friend, who is partial to a glass of red or three!! So I thought this would be perfect..



Take a piece of Rich Razzelberry card stock cut to 5 1/2 x 3 3/4" and wipe with your embossing buddy. this will help remove any grease or static on the card and help the powder stock only to where you have place the ink. Ink up the bottle stamp in versamark and cover the whole piece with it. Cover with clear embossing powder and set using your heat gun. You will know when it is done when the dull powder has melted and the whole image is now shiny.

Using scraps stamp out two bottles and one glass ( or whichever combination you refer) in memento, them colour in using your stampin write markers and the fussy cut out.

Bring in your big shot and cut out a square of Old olive using the second largest framelit and a whisper white one using the smallest, adding a sentiment to it using memento.

Layer all your pieces together and the add some rhinestones for some added bling.


Here's a list of all the supplies I used, click on the images to head to my online store.
Product List
Thanks for joining me today, see you soon.

Vickie
  xxx

2 comments:

  1. This stamp set in the previous catalogue was one that I kept going back to over and over again. I found lots of great designs made with this stamp set and added it to my Wish List but it did not make it to purchase. I saw your design and again I went straight to look at it in the new catalogue and it made my Wish List once again. It is one that I think that I should purchase because I have got lots of friends and family who drink wine and I know that it would be a useful stamp set. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ummmed and arrghed when this first appeared, and like you it hoovered around my wish list, but I am so glad I bought it as It's fab... it also has some Christmas sentiments so it can be used for allsorts of occasions xx

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...