Sunday 17 June 2018

BlueBerry Bushel Rose Thank You Card using Stampin Up Supplies

Hello Everyone,

Happy Sunday, and Happy Fathers Day to all those Dads out there, I hope they are getting spoilt rotten - as they surely deserve. I am heading up to my sister for a Cornish themed tea party this afternoon for My Dad, who is awesome and my sister's Boyfriend, who is a great dad to my niece and nephew. I can't wait I love our family get togethers. But before I dash off I wanted to show you todays Card.

I needed a thank you card, something that conveyed how thankful I was to a certain person. I often overlook the flourishing phrase stamp set.. but it had the perfect sentiment for this card. Now you may be surprised that the roses come from Icing on the Cake stamp set, which I used earlier in the week.

This stamp set just goes to show how versatile Stampin Up sets can be.... although this is called Icing on the Cake and has a lot of images that replicate piping and icing, no one would be non the wiser when they see these beautiful roses . 

I covered the whisper white card base with the roses. These are a two step stamp, so taking the solid image, I stamped off the Blueberry bushel in twice and the filled in the details with normal coverage. I did the same with the leaves using call me clover. On a piece of scrap I also stamped some extra images and fussy cut these out.

The square from the stitched shapes framelits created a panel for the sentiment - which was popped up onto dimensionals and added to the card base. The fussy cut roses and leaves are clustered towards a corner of the panel and that's it. Quick, easy and beautiful - I hope you agree.

Here's a list of the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store....

Thank you for stopping by today, don't forget to click on the follow button so you don't miss out on any of my future posts.

Have a fab Sunday - whatever you are up to.

See you Soon

  Vickie
    xxx



2 comments:

  1. A very pretty card with a fabulous sentiment Vickie. I also love the colour you have chosen for the flowers, generally people do like to think that there are blue flowers so don't use blue ink for these.

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...