Friday 8 June 2018

Enjoy Life Inpirational Quote Card using Stampin Up Products

Good Morning,

It's Friday, and I have a day off from my full time Job.... So I am crafting away this morning and them I am out to meet my friend for a coffee this afternoon.

I wanted to share this card with you today. I love this Stamp set, designed by million seller Connie Fitzgerald. It's such a great inspirational set. The sentiments in this set are great, but this one is my favourite....


Take a piece of whisper white the measures 3 7/8" x 5 5/8" along the bottom edge stamp the grass in call me clover, I stamped off first as I thought it was too bright as is.. Add the flowers using soft suede and lovely lipstick, again stamped off once. The person is inked up in memento and stamped towards the left hand side. Put this out of the way to dry out fully.

Using a scrap, ink up the sentiment in memento black ink and stamp. Create a banner tail and add this to a mat of call me clover and again, add banner tails.

Bring back in your stamped piece, if it's not 100% dry use your heat gun to speed it up. The base needs to be perfectly dry, otherwise when you start to sponge the card you may move about the wet ink that is already down, making a mess... please trust I know!!!!!

Ink up your sponge with daffodil delight and concentrate the colour towards the top right hand corner, keeping it darker along the edges, fading ask it comes towards the centre. Once you are happy, repeat this process with Pool Party and cover the white space.

Add some of the butterflies around the person in lovely lipstick and then glue this to a basic black card base. Put some dimensionals on the back of the banner and place on the card front. Dot about a few rhinestones and it's finished!

Here's a list of all the supplies I used today, click on the link to head over to my online store

Product List

Thanks for stopping by today,

See you soon

Vickie
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love watching Connie Fitzgerald and I was so pleased for her to reach her million sales. I read her write up about her stamp set and know that she based it on her children which is wonderful. I love what you have done with her stamp set Vickie and the TOP TIPs are fab too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stamp set is definitely growing on me, I love Connie and I love that her Million Dollar Sales stamp set is based on her children. What you have done with this stamp set Vickie is fabulous blending in the Daffodil Delight and Pool Party from either side in the background is so effective. Thank you for sharing this with us crafters. xx

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...