Friday 15 June 2018

Enjoy Life Quote Bookmark with Cute Birdy using Stampin Up Supplies

Good Morning Everyone,

It's Friday!! Hope you have some great plans for the weekend. I'm heading to my meet up with crafty friend for the morning tomorrow and them Sunday we have a family lunch to celebrate Fathers Day.

I picked up a brand new book this week, and I could not find my bookmark for the life in me - so I decided to create a new one...


Take a piece of whisper white that measures 4 1/2" x2" and the same size in Call me clover. Using the scallop tag, add the detail to the top of both pieces and round the corners on the bottom. Taking the detailed trio punch and the floral cut out to both bottom corners.

Using the enjoy life stamp set, stamp out the foliage image along the bottom in smoky slate, and add the quote over the top in call me clover.

Bring in the pineapple punch ink and sponge along the top, coming down approx. an inch.

Adhere the two pieces together, I used we glue to give me a little bit of time to move them around to make sure they were lined up correctly. Just make sure you do not put to much around your cut out sections as the glue may ooze through.

Stamp the bird from Petal Palette onto whisper white and cut out using the die from petals and more framelits. Colour using and colouring tool you like, I used my aqua painter to give a subtle was of colour. Add dimensionsals and place on the bookmark.

Finally add some bakers twine to the scallop top to create a tassel and you are all ready to mark your pages.

Here's a list of the supplies I used today, click on the images to head to my online store.
Product List


Thanks for joining me today, If you don't want to miss any post, click the follow button - that way you will be notified every time I add something new. 

 I hope to see you soon.

Vickie
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the sentiments on Connie's stamp set and this one has particular meaning to me when I open my eyes every morning. I do need to get this stamp set and I would love to CASE a bookmark just like yours to have by my side at all times so that I can read the sentiment always! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorraine, It's a great sentiment that I think everyone should remember. I thought the bookmark, would make me see it more often as I read quite often xx

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...