Monday 18 June 2018

Mini Doggy Thank you Card Using Stampin Up Supplies

Good Morning everyone,

It's Monday and the start of a brand new week... here's to a good one!!


Today's card was my entry into a card challenge last week. The challenge was over on cotswoldcrafter.blogspot.co.uk, which is run by Sandra. She is an amazing crafter and has a great blog, which has daily posts and it's more of a community of like minded crafters.

Every Monday Sandra posts a challenge, which anybody can enter and she does a blog post each Saturday to showcase all the entries.

This week's theme was Animals... So I searched and searched my stamp collection and I could not find any animals... I thought I was going to have to miss this one out... until I took a look at the Bike Ride Stamp set where the cute little doggy comes from.

I made a 4 x4" card base and layered the gold foil sheet on top.

Using my big shot I cut of some squares from night of navy, whisper white and pumpkin pie. Stamp the thank you sentiment in Memento and colour in the drops using a marker then arrange them onto the card base.

On some scrap whisper white stamp out the dog outline image in Soft Suede, then stamp the rest of the body in Crumb cake, add the neckerchief in Pumpkin Pie and add to the Pumpkin pie square using dimensionals.

Super quick and easy. I'm pretty chuffed with the results, and I'm so glad I stumbled across this dog image, he's so cute!!


Here's a list of all the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store....
Thank you for taking a look at my card today, if you get a chance go over and check out Sandras blog  cotswoldcrafter.blogspot.co.uk and maybe try your hand at this weeks challenge.

See you Soon,

Vickie
   xxx 


5 comments:

  1. A really cute card, I love my critters so would have no problem finding an image for a design with animals. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorraine, I genuinely thought I had more, but I only had the gorgeous little pooch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! I love the little doggies...adorable. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank You Janie, I managed to pop over and enter the challenge after your prompt!! xx

      Delete
  4. super cute blocking on this card. Thanks for joining us at Crafters Castle Challenge

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...