Wednesday 13 June 2018

If Life Gives You Lemons....Greetings Card using Stampin Up Supplies

Hello again Everyone.

Today I wanted to show a stamp set that I think gets overlooked a little in the catalogue... but I absolutely love it. It has some of the most awesome sentiments.. it's definitely worth a look. Here's what I made today...



Cut a two pieces of whisper white to 5 5/8" x 3 7/8". Place one on the inside of your card base, which was made up from a piece of Lemon Lime Twist. Using the other piece, cover this with the lemon slice in daffodil delight, I stamped off piece before stamping to give a really light colour. Add this to the front of the card using snail.

Take a piece of Bermuda Bay that measures 3" x 4 1/2" and create a banner tail and place this on the card. Adding the sentiments once this is down, helps get the positioning right.

Using some scraps of whisper white, stamp out on lemon in daffodil delight, one in so saffron and three leaves in old olive then cut out using the punch. The punch will cut out two leaves and a lemon each punch, so make sure you line up your stamps well before punching. Add a small amount of snail to the right hand side of so saffron lemon and lay the other lemon on top, using glue dots adhere the leaves to the top of the bunch. Put dimensionals on the back and place in between the two sentiments.

Here's a list of the supplies I used today, click on the links to head over to my store if you fancy taking a look.
Product List
Thanks for stopping by today, If you like my projects hit the follow button or subscribe to make sure you never miss a blog entry.

I hope to see you soon

Vickie
   xxx

2 comments:

  1. I think you are right Vickie that this stamp set is overlooked in the catalogue. The sentiments are great so perhaps it is the images that card crafters find difficult to work with. Unless we see fabulous created cards such as this; it is often difficult to get inspired by a stamp/die set that does not immediately 'catch your eye'. I love what you have done with this stamp set in this design and I would love to see you do more designs using this stamp set in the future too. xx

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...