Saturday 23 June 2018

Love What You Do Thank You Card using Stampin Up Products

Happy Saturday Everyone,

Hope you all have fantastic plans for the weekend. I have been painting my hallway today, and then crafting this afternoon. More crafting planned for tomorrow... but first of all I need to share this card with you. It's made using the Share What You Love suite. This is a card I made a couple of weeks back at a team retreat. I wasn't going to share it, but then I thought that I would make these as my customer thank you cards for this month so, why not... it's a great way to show the versatility of the paper - no flowers here...….



This was very simple and quick to put together. I took a card base of whisper white and added a piece of DSP that measures 3" x 5 7/8" towards the left hand side, next a piece of rich razzleberry 3 1/2" square is stuck down in the centre - this creates a bit more interest than standard layering. One of the pearlized Doilies was placed onto the card.

I stamped the Thank You sentiment from the Love What You Do stamp set and gave each side banner tails, then backed with rich razzleberry. Add this to the card and it's done.

I love a quick card, and I love a quick card that looks gorgeous!!


Here's all the products I used in this project, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend.

See you all soon

Vickie
  xxx



2 comments:

  1. A great card Vickie using the DSP, one of the pearlised doilies and a sentiment. We often need a simple card to show us what can be done with these elements. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorraine, I really didn't want to over complicate this card, I just wanted to show off how beautiful the elements are.

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...