Saturday 13 October 2018

Happy Birthday Gate Fold Card. Number 35 of #100things

Hello everyone,

It's Saturday, so I have a day of house work and craft planned, what about you?

My card for today is a great fancy fold. It's very simple to create and with this gorgeous DSP, I've made a beautiful and striking birthday card.




Measurements

Blueberry Bushel Card Stock
1pc - 11" x 6"
1pc - 3" x 3 1/2"

Gold Foil Card Stock
1pc - 5 1/2" x 5"
2pcs - 2 1/4 x 5 3/4"
1pc - 3 1/2" x 3 3/4"
1pc  for the sentiment

Whisper White Card Stock
1pc - 5 1/4" x 4 3/4"

Broadway Bound Designer Series Paper
2pcs - 2" x 5 1/2"


Take your piece of Blueberry Bushel and score on the long side at 2 3/4" and 8 1/4". Fold the first score line  to the right towards the centre, and the second score line to the left towards the centre.

Using the Happy Birthday thinlit and run it through the big shot with gold foil to create your sentiment.

Simply layer up all the pieces in the correct spaces on the base of the card. After layering up the sentiment piece, put liquid glue onto the section that will sit over the left hand side only, don't put it on all of the banner as you won't be able to open the card. I found it easiest to hold the card closed and then centralise the banner before securing in place.

And that's it... honestly, it's that easy! It just goes to show that cards do not have to be complicated to be fab!! in fact, the DSP and layering do most of the work here in making it a stunning card!!

Here's a list of all the product I used in my card, click on the images to head over to my online store, or contact me for more information.
Product List


thank you for joining me today, I hope you enjoyed today's card.

See you Soon

Vickie
  xxx

4 comments:

  1. Great Card especially for a guy card too! What did you put on the inside? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful masculine card. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great masculine card. Thank you for making this and sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Sentimental Park Thank you Card. Inspire Create Challenges #163 Colour Challenge

  Good Afternoon Everyone, Happy Monday! Today I'm sharing a card I've made for the current Inspire Create Challenge - #163 which i...