Saturday 28 July 2018

Coffee Cafe Sachet Pouch using Stampin Up Supplies

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are all well. So it's started to rain this morning, and I although I love the sunshine - I'm glad the rain has come to cool things down a little - and my garden is extremely thankful.

Today I have this cute coffee café pouch. It hold two coffee sachets, which is perfect for a little gift. But you could switch up the design and pop in anything you wanted, although to use get the scallop top, it must be no wider than 2".


Take a piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock that measure 11" x 2" and score at 5 1/4" and 5 3/4". Using the scallop tag topper punch, slide in either side of the 11" length in the punch to create this beautiful detail....


Using some scraps of whisper white, stamp the outline of the coffee cup in Sift Suede ink and the sentiment in Gorgeous Grape. Also stamp of the foam top. Line up your framelits with the images and run though the big shot to cut out.

Bring in a piece of whisper white that measure 3" x 3" and cover the whole piece with the coffee bean images.

Score this piece at 1/2" & 2 1/2" on one side, and 1 1/4" & 1 3/4" on the second side. Fold and burnish all the lines well, to make sure you will have crisp edges to your little pocket. You will see that you will have create d two little squares half way down the middle of each edge, these will become flaps.... snip straight up the side of the rectangle a notch ever so slightly into the square.



Add tear and tape as above and close the box together, bring the non adhesive sections up to stick to the small square flaps and the fold the rectangle round to make this 3D.

Add adhesive to the back of the pocket and along the bottom. Place the in between the two score lines you created on the Mossy Meadow card stock and stick well.


Pop in your coffee sachets and close up with a length of Gorgeous Grape ribbon and some bakers twine. Add dimensions to the back of your die cut pieces and adhere to the front.



Here's a list of all the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List
Thank you for joining me today, and I hope you try out my project - it's so much fun to create and even better to give as a gift.

Don't forget that my GIVEAWAY is still running until 31st - so head on over to the GIVEAWAY post for more information.

Hope to see you all soon

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if they do tea sachets the same size and shape as coffee ones because since I have become ill I cannot drink coffee, but saying that I would not be sending one of these to myself and a lot of my friends do drink coffee. So I definitely will give one of these a go. :O) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not too sure if they will do sachets for tea like these Lorraine, although you can get instant tea in granules. I'm going to look into making something similar for a wrapped tea bag.. so watch this space.

      Delete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...