Monday 16 July 2018

Share What You Love Teabag Pouch using Stampin Up Products

Hello and Happy Monday Everyone,

I hope you have had a great weekend, I have been really busy but it's all been so much fun!

I was sat in my craft room yesterday doing a bit of sorting out and tucked away out of sight was my Envelope Punch Board, so I challenged myself to make a project with it and this is what I came up with....


This is such a cute 3 1/2" square pouch which is perfect to fit a wrapped teabag, but why stop there.... I am sure there's loads you could do with this.

The envelope punch board comes with a table printed on it which helps you determine what size paper or cardstock you need to fit a particular card etc.  I wanted to make this particular size, so I found 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" on the table, and it tells me I need a piece of DSP that measures 6x6" .See below



It also tells me that I need to score at the 3" mark. Take your piece of DSP and line it up to the rule at the top of the board at the 3" mark. Punch using to oval button and place the scoring toll (included) in the notch under the button and run it down the groove to create a score line. Rotate your cardstock 90 degrees, punch and score. Repeat this on all four sides.


You will see above the punch button there is a recessed section which says 'reverse punch'. Place each corner into this and punch. This will give you rounded corners. The DSP should now look like this:-


As all four sides are equal, choose a 'flap' and add tear & tape to the two open edges. Fold in the two side flaps and then bring the bottom one up and adhere into place. 

Now you pouch is complete. Fill with the desired gift and fold down the top flap. Add ribbon around the pouch and secure with a knot of bakers twine, don't tie this too tight and you will need to slip this off to get into the pouch. 

Take a scrap of Grapefruit Grove and the largest square die and a piece of Very Vanilla with the second largest and run through the big shot. Stamp the sentiment onto the very vanilla square and layer onto the grapefruit grove square. Add a couple of dimensionals onto the back, keeping then central and the adhere onto the ribbon. You wand these to stick only to the ribbon to make it easy to remove. Make a small bow using the grapefruit grove grosgrain ribbon and add to the sentiment panel with a glue dot.



Here's a list of all the supplies I used today, click on the links to head over to my online store.

Product List




Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed the project. Hit the follow button if you want to be notified each time I load a new post!

See you soon

Vickie
  xxx




2 comments:

  1. gorgeous Vickie, I have an envelope punch board and haven't used it at all as yet, perhaps I should CASE your project to get me started. :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh Lorraine, you should really get the envelope punch board out!! It's a great tool. I'd be honoured if you chose to case my project xx

      Delete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...