Tuesday 3 July 2018

Grapefruit Grove & Blueberry Bushel Birthday Box using Stampin Up Supplies

Hello Everyone,

Sorry I have been a little quiet over the past week - I lost my mojo, and on top of that I have had a few unavoidable personal issues to contend with, but I'm now back on it and I have an awesome box for you today.

I took the basics of the box from Pootles Papercraft and then changed it up a little to give it an In Colour twist using DSP panels to decorate.

I love this decoration as It can be easily used for a male or female gift. The finished dimensions are 4"x 2 1/4" x 2", so you can fit a lot of goodies inside

Take a piece of Grapefruit Grove that measures 8" x 11". Score on the long side at 2", 4 1/2", 6 1/2" & 9". Score on the short side at 2" & 6".

Hold the cardstock so to 11" side runs horizontal. Cut straight up the side of the rectangles and notch into the square. This will create your tabs, and you should end up with your cardstock looking like this:-




Add adhesive to all the tabs, and follow the arrows above to create the box. The 'A' tabs help create the lid and the 'B' tabs will create the base.

Take a piece of DSP, I chose the Blueberry Bushel small spots from the 2018-2020 in colour DSP pack. I managed to get all my pieces for this box from a single sheet of 6x6cm.

DSP Measurements:-
1pc -  3 3/4" x 2"
2pcs - 2" x 1 3/4"
2pcs - 1 3/4" x 3 3/4"

Once the panels are adhered, take the 3/4" circle punch at create a thumb hole on to lid. Centre it along the panel, and then place the punch about 1/3rd way in and create a semi circle.
Close up the box, and wrap with some of the beautiful Grapefruit Grove Grosgrain ribbon and secure with a knot. On a scrap piece of whisper white, stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment, trim and sponge the edges. Add this to the box using dimenisonals.

Here's a list of the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store.

Product List
Thank you for joining me today, I hope you enjoyed the project.. Don't forget to click on the follow button at the top of the page to be notified when I upload a new post.

See you again soon

Vickie
   xxx

3 comments:

  1. Vickie, sometimes we need to put our family and personal lives first before our crafting. If that is what has had to happen this week then that is what has had to happen. No need to apologise. I think that you have done a grand job with this box, there is always a need for a gift box (a good size one at that) for either male or female, thank you :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Lorraine for your lovely words!! it can be difficult at times to juggle everything and this week, unfortunately it was the craft that suffered... but onwards and upwards... I'm back at it :)

      Delete
  2. I real glad to uncover this web internet site on bing, just what I was searching for. ブルーベリー

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...