Tuesday 24 July 2018

Get Well Soon Card using Sorry for Everything & Bunch of Blossoms from Stampin Up

Good Morning Everyone,

Here is project #3 in my Case the Catalogue Series. It's always nice to send a card to cheer up someone who is feeling a little under the weather and this card will not disappoint.



Make a card base from Granny Apple Green that measures 5 7/8" x 8 1/4" scored at 4 1/8", burnish well with your bone folder. Add a piece of whisper white to the inside of the card which is a 1/4" shorter and narrower than the card base. This gives a nice bright green border.

Take a piece of Whisper white the same size and stamp the large Sorry & to hear you are not feeling well  from Sorry for everything stamp set towards the left hand side of the card layer in Soft Suede Ink.

Using the flowers and leaves from the Bunch of Blossoms stamp set fill the in the white space. This is a two step stamp set, so I used 'full ink' for the centres and I stamped off for the large flowers and the same for the leaves, the detailed piece was 'full ink' and the more solid image was stamped off first. 

The petals for the flowers are sparse, so to get a fuller flower, I stamped once, then rotated my stamp to fill in the gaps.

Once you are happy with the design, add snail to the back and layer onto the card base. 

Add a piece of grapefruit grove bakers twine around the card front and tie in a bow.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store
Product List
Thank you for stopping by, remember use your catalogue for more than ordering or technical information, its a great source of inspiration. If you haven't seem a NEW annual catalogue, or don't have one - get in touch and I would be more than happy to pop one in the post to you.

See you again soon.

Vickie
   xxx

2 comments:

  1. I think this card Vickie could be used for a variety of different sentiments, you could make it on mass and then leave the centre empty until you knew what you needed it for and then stamp the sentiment. I think when I have a moment that is what I am going to do - thank you for the inspiration to do this Vickie. xx :O) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorraine, that's a great Idea, you could switch up the colours as well for a bit more variety and have a stack ready to go!!! I may have to do that! xxx

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...