Wednesday 11 July 2018

Love What You Do Thank You Card Using Stampin Up Supplies

Hello Everyone,

Today I have a very simple card to show you, I'm on a little mission to use up my scraps and create a bunch of thank you cards in super speedy time and this card ticks both those boxes.





As this card I ne layer, I decided to use Thick whisper white, which I cut at 11 3/4" x 4 1/8", scored at 5 7/8".

Ink up the outline image of the flowers and stamp a vertical line. Add the watercolour 'splodges' using second and third generation stamping - (stamping off on scrap before adding to your project).

Cut two strips, I chose to do mine so I had a strip which was two spots wide which is approx 1/2", by 5 7/8" and using snail adhere to either side of the stamped flowers.

Add the thank you sentiment in Blackberry Bliss to make it stamp out and it's done. I did say it was really quick, didn't I?

Here's a list of all the supplies I used, click on the images to head over to my online store.

Product List
Thank you for joining me today, I hope you like the card. If you don't want to miss any future post, click on the follow button to get notifications.

See you again soon.

Vickie
  xxx

2 comments:

  1. Vickie I would love to get rid of my scraps but when I think I am nearly clear I end up with a load more. What is your secret then? I love the two stripes down each side of these images it works really well. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Lorraine, I save decent size scraps and the strip of scrap... I have a basket for each and then every so often I put the baskets onto my craft desk and challenge myself to use those and those pieces only!! Although, like you, I have what seems like a never ending supply!! hahaha xxx

    ReplyDelete

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...