Monday 29 June 2020

You make the Flowers Smell Sweeter Beautiful Friendship Greeting Card.

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Monday! It's pretty miserable weather wise here AGAIN, so I will be keeping outside activity to a minimum today.

I asked my crafty friends to give me a colour combo and my mojo was lacking and I needed to focus so Karen from Crafty Karen Designs, gave me Old Olive, Gorgeous Grape and Flirty Flamingo. So I wanted to show you this fabulous card I made using that. I used the Beautiful Friendship stamp set is which makes creating beautiful backgrounds quick easy and fun.



Measurements

Gorgeous Grape Cardstock
1pc - 8 1/4" x 5 7/8", scored at 4 1/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
1pc - 3 1/4" x 5 1/2"
1pc - 5 3/8" x 7/8"
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"


Create you card base by folding the Gorgeous Grape Cardstock along the score line and add the largest of the whisper white pieces to the inside.

Take the next largest piece of whisper white and start stamping to cover the whole piece. I used flirty flamingo, gorgeous grape and old olive inks, and I stamped off on a couple of the images to to create slightly light shades. The Beautiful Friendship stamp set is is a DistINKtive stamp, so a lot of the shading and detail is built into the stamp, helping you create wonderful images very easily.

Add this panel to the card front towards the top.

Stamp the sentiment from All things fabulous into the sentiment of the remaining piece of whisper white and and this to the bottom of the card front.

Colour in two rhinestones with your Flirty Flamingo Blends and add one to either side of the sentiment.

I think this card is fabulous, and took no time at all to create. That's the beauty of using such great products.

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also, be sure to sign up to my newsletter. I send two a month, one with exciting new and updates, and a second with an Exclusive Newsletter Subscribers project tutorial.

Have a great Monday

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx

3 comments:

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...