Monday 22 June 2020

When I Count My Blessing Fancy Phrases Greeting Card

Good afternoon Everyone,

Happy Monday, the weekend goes so fast doesn't it? But, Dave's off work after today for the rest of the week so I'm really looking forward to that.

Today's card is very simple,  but I wanted to show off this beautiful floral image from the Fancy Phrases stamp set.



Measurements

Old Olive Cardstock
1pc- 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
2pc - 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"

Fold the old olive cardstock along the score line and add one of the whisper white panels to the inside.

On the remaining piece of whisper white, stamp the floral image in the centre, then add the greetings all in memento black ink.

Once the ink is dry. Colour the flowers and leaves with a selection of Stampin  Blends.

Now simply add this to the card front.

I told you it was super simple, didn't I? Sometimes, a great image and a couple of nice sentiments is all you need to make a really great card in super speedy time.

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store.

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Be sure to sign up for my newsletters too, I send two a month, one with news and updates and a sexond with a Newsletter Subscriber Exclusive Project Tutorial.

Have a wonderful Monday.

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx

4 comments:

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...