Sunday 21 June 2020

Flowers For Every Season 6x6" One Sheet Wonder Project. Share in on a Sunday #20

Hello Everyone,

Happy Sunday, that's right folks,  it's that time of the week again where Karen, Donna and Myself challenge each other for our Share it on a Sunday Series.

This week we are doing a 6x6" One Sheet wonder. These are fabulous to get more from your DSP a d make it go further. I Chose the Flowers for Every Season DSP as these patterns and designs are just lovely.

I managed to make 4 card with the pattern I chose




Now. I can't take credit for this pattern. I saw it on Kelly. Kent's blog who is a Stampin Up Demonstrator in Australia. and decided to use it although the designs of the final cards are different

As always I will run through my tutorial a d then link to Donna and Karen's blogs so you can have a look and see what they have made.

Measurements

Smoky Slate Cardstock
4pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4"  scored at 5 7/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
4pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Scraps of Basic Gray and Whisper White Cardstock for layering and sentiments.


Here's the template I followed




And here is how ny paper looked once I cut it.


Now you just need to assemble the cards. Create card bases with the smoky slate card stock and add a whisper white panel to the inside of each

Stamp some sentiments and layer these and the dsp onto basicgray cardstoxk and add to your card fronts.

I added some bows and enamel dots in the bew in colours to add a bit more interest.

Hope you enjoyed today's project. Click on the links below to see what Donna andKaren made too.

Taffy Crafting
https://taffycrafting.blogspot.com/2020/06/6-x-6-one-sheet-wonder-osw-for-share-it.html

Crafty Karen Designs
http://craftykarendesigns.blogspot.com/2020/06/share-it-on-sunday-one-sheet-wonder.html

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's cards. Click on the images to head over to my online store.

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Be sure to sign up for those newsletters too

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx

6 comments:

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...