Wednesday 17 June 2020

In Colour Postage Stamp Happy Birthday Card. #GDP245

Good Afternoon Everyone,

It's Wednesday already - this week is flying by, don't you think?

As you know, I love a good challenge - it really helps me push myself into using colours or stamp sets etc in a way maybe I wouldn't think to myself.

Today I am joining in with the Global Design Project challenge for this week. It's a colour challenge using three of our Brand New In Colours - Just Jade, Bumblebee & Magenta Madness. Now I thought I would have to give this a miss at first as I currently only have the DSP and the Ribbon for the new in colours. But not to be defeated, I can up with this - and I'm really happy with it




It's so simple and easy and could work with a variety of Patterned or hand stamped paper.

Take a piece of  Basic Black card stock that measures  4 1/8" x 11 3/4" and score at 5 7/8", fold along the score line to create your card base and add a panel of whisper white to the inside that is 5 5/8 x 3 7/8".

Using some scraps of the In Colours DSP Stack in Bumblebee, Just Jade and Magenta Madness, punch out some shapes using the Large Postage Punch. Also punch one out in whisper white.

Stamp the sentiment from Fancy Phrases into the centre of the Whisper white piece in memento black ink. Add this to the centre of the card front with Dimensionals. Now, working out from the centre adhere down the DSP punch outs with liquid glue making sure you mix up the patterns and colours.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online for more information.

Product List
Thank you for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe my email to be notified each time I post a new project.

Also, I send out two newsletters a month, one with exciting news and updates in my crafty world, and a second Newsletter Subscriber Exclusive tutorial - so be sure to sign up!

Have a look at the Global Design Project and check out the challenge for yourself.

Have a wonderful Wednesday,

See you Soon

Vickie
xxx


4 comments:

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...