Saturday 20 June 2020

Nobody Gets Me Like You Do All Things Fabulous Greeting Card

Good Morning Everyone

I hope you are all well today, it's a special project today as I'm taking part in the InspireINK blog hop.

A group of incredibly talented crafter are showcasing their favourites from the annual catalogue. I chose the All Things Fabulous, and it is just that. It's a three step stamp which helps you create the most adorable and detailed flowers.




Measurements

Daffodil Delight Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"
1pc - 2 1/2" x 1 1/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
2pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 1" x 2 3/8"

Create your card base by folding the Daffodil Delight Cardstock along the score line and add one of the larger pieces of whisper white to the inside.

Take the other large piece of whisper white and randomly cover it with the flower and leaf image. The flower has the parts that you build up to create a full flower. On the plastic sheet the stamps come on, there's a key to follow 1A 1B 1C, so you Stamp a, then b then c directly on top of each other to build up the layers. There's a small point on each of the stamps to help you line it up correctly too. I used Gorgeous Grape and stamped as follows
1A - stamp off twice times
1B - stamp off once
1C - stamp full strength.

Add this panel to the card front. Stamp the sentiment in gorgeous grape and layer onto the Daffodil Delight Cardstock

Please pop on over and see what everyone else has chosen as their favourite...


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter
Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project

Also, be sure to sign up to my newsletters. I sens two a month, one qith updates and news then a second one with an exclusive project tutorial for Newsletter Subscribers.

Have a wonderful Saturday, and make sure you go show some love to my crafty friends.

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx

28 comments:

  1. Lovely card....I hadn't spotted this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty and I love those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! this is stunning Vickie - beautiful design and colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Victoria its sooo pretty love the colours you've chosen very elegant card love it thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, great colour and I love the sentiment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card, Vickie. I love the Colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous colour combination and a stunning card 😍

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...