Monday 15 June 2020

Simply Wonderful Beautiful Friendship Notecards

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, we had fun just pottering about, it was pretty miserable weather wise!!! It's been glorious, now Dave's back at work! Lol.

I usually send cards throughout the month for a variety of reasons, but recently with all that's going on I find myself sending more just to say hello. It's important now more than ever to keep talking and sharing and making sure everyone is ok.

So, I have sat this morning and made up a batch of 4"x 4" Notecards using the Beautiful Friendship and Bloom &Grow stamp sets. It's not a size I usually make but I had a stack of envelopes, so thought I'd make use of them!



Create a card base by folding a piece of 8"x 4".

Then taking the Beautiful Friendship stamp set  and build up the floral arrangement. Start by Stamping the hydrangea image all over the the card front with Balmy Blue. Add the flowers with Highland Heather ink and the leaves in mint macaron. Use basic gray ink for the stemens.

Take the sentiment from Bloom and Grow and stamp onto the card with basic gray. I did some above and some below the image, depending on which area had the best space to fit.

I love #simplestamping and because the Beautiful Friendship stamp set  is a DistINKtive stamp, the detail, shading and depth is all there in the design of the stamp, which means beautiful cards in no time

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store.

Product List
Thanks so much for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. You also may want to sign up to my newsletter, each month I send out a round up of news and happenings, plus I send a seperate newsletter each month with an exclusive tutorial.

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx


2 comments:

  1. It's typical isn't it that the weather is always lovely whilst people are working! lol Your card is stunning and will put a smile on anyone's face. Stay safe xx

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...